Saturday, August 28, 2010

Walkabout in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Time for somewhere hot and steamy. Like walking around Puerto Iguazu on a very hot and humid day.

South America seems so vibrant and colourful and I love practising my Spanish - lots of words but not many verbs. Heaps of laughter though.

Before visiting the falls, I had a spare afternoon to walk around the town and head down to the river past the bus station.

However, I spent quite a bit of time here photographing for my next DVD, "Getting Around", about different kinds of transport.


I'm sure people thought I was nuts and in the end drivers and passengers just waved at me.

But who could resist all the brightly coloured buses? What a pleasure to travel in a vehicle painted like this and what a brilliant way to promote a country's beauty spots. Go Argentina!

Enjoy the pic and remember to zoom in on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment