Monday, August 30, 2010

Off the Beaten Track to Outback Australia - 5 days to go

Not long now before I head Off the Beaten Track to Outback South Australia.
One of the places that I'll be visiting is Arkaroola in the Gammon Ranges. It's north of the Flinders Ranges and I'll be making my way there after going to Marree and Lake Eyre.

During my flight around South Australia's coast and Outback in 2002, I landed at Arkaroola and spent a couple of nights there.

While there, I went on the world famous Ridge Top Tour which I hope to do again depending on availability.

It's not just the scenery which is impressive but also the skill of the drivers when they park on the lookouts.

If you'd like to see more of this place you can join me on my trip, by remote via the web, by going to this site
http://theworldbyweb.com/global/blogs/entry/Fran-West-Off-the-beaten-track-1-week-till-launch

The DVD of this trip, "Outback Adventure", is available now. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment