Saturday, August 28, 2010

Off the Beaten Track with Fran West - 1 week till launch

In a week's time I'll be heading Off the Beaten Track to the Flinders Ranges, Gammon Ranges, Lake Eyre and the Cooper Creek. In other words, I'll be heading to Outback South Australia.

As well as the sightseeing, there will be a ride on the Pichi Richi Railroad, hot air ballooning near Wilpena Pound and a flight over Lake Eyre.


This photo of Wilpena Pound was taken during Sea, Sky and Sand, a fundraising flight I did for the Royal Flying Doctor Service in 2002.

You can join me on my trip, by remote via the web, by going to this site
http://theworldbyweb.com/global/blogs/entry/Fran-West-Off-the-beaten-track-1-week-till-launch

The DVD of this trip, "Outback Adventure", is available now. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment