Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fran's Backpack - 18th January 2011


Fran's Backpack brings to you various products on travel, adventure, flying and photography.

They could be books, ebooks, videos, or gear. Check each one out as it's highlighted on the day.


Today's item in the Backpack is a Rick Steves Silk Money Belt, Natural for $11.58.

When I travel I always wear a money belt. I have a mixture of credit cards, money (notes), traveller's cheques, airline tickets and passport in it. I also have a piece of paper with credit card, passport and other necessary numbers on it.
Having most of your valuables in a money belt means you don't have to worry about a bag or purse being stolen, it gives more freedom.

When we were shooting the rapids on the way to the Pagsanjan Falls, Philippines, we got drenched and my passport in my old money belt was soaked as well. So, from then on, passport, traveller's cheques and anything else that's paper based now goes in a sealable plastic bag in the money belt.

Click on the ad for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment