Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Disney World Fireworks Finish the Day with a Flourish

Disney World, Florida, deserves more than one day but that's all I had. However, I was there before the gates opened in the morning and I stayed till dark for the fireworks.




Saying that the Disney World fireworks are spectacular is an understatement. They are one of the highlights of the day though and shouldn't be missed.




The weather was overcast to begin with but the skies cleared during the day and they remained so for the evening.

One big tip. Don't try and squeeze in that last ride for the day and then expect a good position for the fireworks show. Sort out during the day where would be a good position for your photographs, preferably where no-one can stand in front of you, and then go back to that spot early, in plenty of time for the fireworks.

As you can see from my photo, I could only manage the top part of the castle because I tried to squeeze in that last ride and just made it in time for the show but not a really good photo position. Learn from my experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment