Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pilot Soars in Disney World, Florida

For me as a pilot, Disney World offers so many flying attractions that I just had to try as many as I could. The Florida day was overcast to begin with but turned out to be this brilliant blue sky, a good day for flying.

I do love elephants and I particularly love elephants who fly, so Dumbo the flying elephant was a very good choice to start with.

The problem with Disney World is that there are so many little kids around that it makes it very hard for the big kids to get on the rides, especially when they don't bring a child with them. However, this was just one of the flying rides to be enjoyed by young and old.

My advice is to arrive early and head for the attractions that matter most to you. One day is just not enough though.

Disney World Vacation And Savings Travel Guide. Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment