Sunday, October 31, 2010

Disney World Definitely Delivers

Earlier this year I visited Orlando, Florida, to present a session at an aviation conference.

Before the conference, however, I spent a whole day at Disney World. I arrived early, on the free bus from my hotel, and left after the magnificent fireworks at the end of the day.

Several days to visit would have been better, but I went on as many of the attractions and rides that I could fit into one day.

I managed to ride on this riverboat and give my feet a well earned rest. To see a bit more of the Disney complex I went outside the park and caught the monorail to some of the other hotel resorts. A very tiring but action-packed and satisfying day.

However, I wish I'd bought this guide before my visit.
Disney World Vacation And Savings Travel Guide. Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment