Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Float Planes of Alaska" DVD coming soon


For people who live in North America especially, I've decided to produce a DVD devoted entirely to float planes in Alaska.

This would certainly bring back memories for so many who have flown as a part of life and an easy way to travel from place to place. There are over 200 float planes in this DVD but as you'll see red is my favourite colour!

While I was in Alaska a couple of years ago, I spent a day and a half walking around Lake Hood, near the main Anchorage Airport. I also did some float plane training from Lake Hood and Trail Lake at Moose Pass, south of Anchorage.


Many of the photos have appeared in "Awesome Aviation" but there are quite a lot which are new. As usual I'll be producing in NTSC and PAL format and the price will be the same at $25.00 plus postage.

If you'd like to reserve a copy, email me at fran@franwest.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment