Thursday, March 10, 2011

Positive Police Presence With Those Gorgeous Greys Again

Due to popular demand here's a follow up to "Positive Police Presence on Magnificent Mounts".

Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, is fortunate to have a mounted police unit which happens to be extremely photogenic even when not in parade attire. Here are two more photos for you to enjoy.

The police officers obviously love their job and I'm sure the "gorgeous greys" do too. However, with my wacky sense of humour, I just have to put a different slant on things. The following comments are coming straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak).


"Hey, lady, I know you think I'm adorable but don't touch my mane. I've just had it washed and brushed this morning and you're messing it up!"


"Could you just scratch my neck a little higher please? That's oh so good. I don't suppose you could scratch that itch on my nose as well could you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment