Friday, September 3, 2010

Off the Beaten Track to Outback Australia - 1 day to go

One more day before I head Off the Beaten Track
to Outback South Australia.

The white 4 wheel drive looks sparkling clean at the moment (clean cars travel faster than dirty cars!) but should end up a different colour once we hit the dirt roads. Hope it stops raining enough for the roads to dry out.



Day Four is Marree to Cooper Creek or a Lake Eyre flight depending on the weather.

I'll post when I can.



If you'd like to see more of these places you can join me on my trip, by remote via the web, by going to this site
http://theworldbyweb.com/global/blogs/entry/Fran-West-Off-the-beaten-track-1-week-till-launch

The DVD of this trip, "Outback Adventure", is available now. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment